Maintaining and perfecting your thermal processing operations is vital to producing high quality and reliable products. Nadcap (National Aerospace and Defense Contractors Accreditation Program) and AMS2750 Standards (Aerospace Materials Specifications) regulate industry suppliers to provide consistent specifications throughout the supply chain.
The release of AMS2750F contained many changes, and it is critical for suppliers in the Heat Treatment industry to not only be aware of these changes, but ultimately be accountable for complying with the new requirements. During this webinar, we’ll review major updates in the new standard and discuss how you can ensure you are in compliance.
In this webinar, you will learn:
• What is Nadcap and who is involved?
• AMS2750F updates – what changed and why?
• Nadcap checklist to ensure compliance
• Deadline to comply with AMS2750F
• Does my existing equipment meet AMS2750F? If not, how do I get there?
Aerospace Testing & Pyrometry, Inc. (ATP)